TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALES
- By placing an order for Products through our Website, you are confirming that you intend to enter into a contract with us for the purchase of those Products. You place the order for your Products on the Website by clicking the ‘Confirm Order’ button at the end of the checkout process. During the checkout process, you will be asked to complete your payment details. All fields indicated as compulsory must be completed (which includes providing us with a valid phone number email address)
- We reserve the right to change prices of the product from time to time, in the cases of applying promotions or offers on the Products, or if the Products are incorrectly priced. If the actual price of the Products is higher than the price of the Products at the time of ordering, we shall contact you for your instructions regarding the purchase prior to accepting the purchase from our side.
- The prices are including all applicable taxes as per the Egyptian law & no other taxes will be added
- You can review the orders you have placed and their current status at any time by visiting our Website and clicking on “Log In” at the top of the page followed by selecting “Track Your Order”.
- If we cannot supply you with the Products you ordered for whatever reason, we will not process your order and will inform you of this. This may be due to the Products being out of stock or incorrectly priced. If you have already paid for the Products, we will provide you with a full refund on the card used to make the purchase as soon as reasonably possible. We shall not be held liable for any delays in the refund process due to bank procedures
DELIVERY / COLLECTION
- Please be noted that for delivery time it varies depending on the delivery address.
- Packages may only be opened after accepting & paying for your order.
- We will try our best to deliver the Products to your address by the estimated delivery date set out in our order confirmation email. If we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, we will contact you as soon as we can with a revised estimated date.
- If there is no one available at the specified address at the time of delivery, our delivery company will contact you to arrange re-delivery. The Products will only be left with a third party (such as building porter or a maid) with your express authority. All risk in the Products you order (including risk of loss and/or damage to the products) shall pass to you when they are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order.
- Occasionally, the supply of your Products may be delayed or prevented for reasons beyond our control (e.g. material shortages, import delays or higher than anticipated demand). Where this is the case, we will make every effort to keep you informed but shall be under no liability to you for such delay or failure.
- You have the right, within 30 days from the date of purchasing request a full refund on any non-faulty Product in store.
- You have the right, within 30 days from the date of purchasing of the Product, to request via our customer services team a refund in the event that the Product bares a manufacturing defect, is faulty or was supplied incorrectly.
- In all events, any gift (icons) or other such promotion received at the time of purchase should be returned along with the purchased Product to receive an exchange or refund.
- Returned Products must be in their original and re-sellable condition, with all tags attached, any packaging intact and accompanied by a valid receipt.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, swimwear and underwear cannot be exchanged or refunded unless there is a clear manufacturing defect or were supplied incorrectly.
- From time to time, we may make available promotional offers on the Website and in such cases specific terms and conditions will apply. Such offers may be time-limited and orders may not qualify if they have not been fully processed by you within the stated time period.
- Offers may not be combined with other promotions, offers and voucher codes unless otherwise specifically stated. We reserve the right to amend or terminate a promotion at any time without notice.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of the Website. By accessing, browsing, using or registering on our Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms & Conditions Please check this page regularly to determine whether our Terms & Conditions have been updated – any new terms will automatically be effective when they are published on this Website.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO
- amend our Terms & Conditions
- refuse any user access to our Website
- terminate user accounts
- modify or withdraw (temporarily or permanently) this Website without notice, or cancel customer orders at our discretion.
- You may register as a customer of the Website and as part of the registration process you will need to select a password which is in accordance with our password policy.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your password and account.
- You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. We would be storing your information to be able to make your experience with our brand better.
- You grant Us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, right to use any information or material, personal or otherwise, that you provide to us or other users of the Website in the registration, buying process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail or by way of any other feature or use of the Website (the “Information”) for the purposes of operating and promoting the Website. You are solely responsible for the Information
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material, content or software supplied as part of our Website, including emails or any other form of communication with you is protected by copyright and database right laws and shall remain at all times vested in Us.
- You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by Us. You may not extract and/or utilize the whole or any part the Website without our express written consent.
- The brand name and logos indicated on our Website and all related emails are owned either by Us.
- We may provide the functionality to allow customers to provide Product ratings and reviews (“User Content”) in relation to the Products. If so, customers are solely responsible for such User Content, and you warrant that any User Content you post is accurate and that you are the sole author. We do not necessarily review User Content prior to it being posting and it may not reflect our views or opinions. You hereby assign to us all intellectual property rights in any User Content you post on the Website. We make no warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of such User Content. We reserve the right to remove User Content which in our sole opinion is deemed to be incorrect, offensive, illegal or otherwise unacceptable. User Content which provides negative reviews of Products will generally be deemed acceptable when objective, not otherwise in breach of these Terms & Conditions and posted by a verified customer.
TRANSFER OF RIGHTS & OBLIGATIONS
- You hereby grant Us the right to, and irrevocably acknowledge and agree that We may at any time, transfer all or any part of the rights, benefits, obligations or liabilities (whether express or assumed) under these Terms & Conditions to any of our affiliates without requiring your further specific agreement. We agree to use all reasonable endeavors to provide notice to you of any transfer by way of a posting on the Website or other platforms.
- We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Website.
- You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
- You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- While we will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information we place on our Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy or in relation to any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website, in our stores or with customer services (including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade).
- Although our Website follows high levels of Information Security Standards, we make no warranty that our Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website
We deliver to all areas across Egypt.
The moment you complete your purchase, your delivery will be processed. We will send you a confirmation email to the email address you have provided, which includes the products you have ordered and their cost
RETURNS & REFUND
- Full-Price & Sale Merchandise: You have 30 days from the receipt of your order to return or exchange products.
THE RETURNS PROCESS REQUIRES TWO SIMPLE STEPS
- Return the relevant products to any HARBY store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging
- Submit with it the relevant invoice.
ONLINE RETURN PROCESS
- Returns and exchanges must be made within the guidelines in our Return Policy. Call Concrete Customer service on 01020417447 and inform them that you want to return items. Share the required details with the customer service representative.
- You will be refunded upon the confirmation of the return.
- Any items whatsoever which have been provided free-of-charge with the relevant products must also be returned.
- You must take reasonable care of any products that you wish to return and not use them. The products must be returned in their original conditions. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the items during your possession and may reject the request to return, exchange or refund.
- In accordance with global retail industry standards, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges of products in the following categories: underwear, swimwear or other products which are personalized to your order.
- In the case of faulty, damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a substitute or replacement product or we will give you a full refund through the possible means, including any delivery charges you paid for (if any). In any case you must return the faulty, damaged or incorrect products to us as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied.
If you would like to exchange any products, you may
- visit the nearest store to return the items & purchase the replacement products.
- the relevant products to a store as soon as possible in the same condition as supplied, in their original packaging
- you have to have the relevant invoice.
- Please note that this is subject to availability and is per our applicable policies.
- If you wish to cancel your order, If you paid by cash on delivery (COD), you may do it directly from the platform.
- If you paid by credit card or debit card you may do so by calling our Customer Services department: 01020417447 during working hours and within one hour of having placed it.
- If you paid by credit card or debit card, and you have cancelled in accordance with this clause then we will reverse the authorization or process a refund transaction (as the case may be) as soon as possible but we are not responsible for how long this will take to be reflected on your account as this is dependent on bank processing procedures.
- Please note that we cannot accept cancellations outside of the specified periods as the order will have been processed and can only then be cancelled through our returns/refunds process as mentioned above.
METHODS OF PAYMENT & SECURITY
We accept the following payment methods:
- Cash On Delivery
- Premuim Card
The card details you provided will be processed with SSL encryption. For payments with credit and debit cards, you are required to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card that serves as a security measure during electronic commerce transactions. Credit cards shall be subject to authorizations and checks by their issuing entity, but if this entity does not authorize the payment we shall not be held responsible for any delay or failure to deliver, and we shall not be able to finalize your shopping request.